Where do the workshops take place?
- The workshop will take place on the Tufts University Medford/Somerville Campus. All after school and weekend workshops occur in our own workshop room at 200 Boston Avenue Suite G810. The majority of our summer workshops occur in this location as well, although a few take place in other buildings on campus. Before each workshop, you will receive an email that details the time and location of your workshop.
How do I find out about upcoming workshops?
- Workshops for kids are advertised through our email list and on our Facebook page. To subscribe to our e-list, click here.
- They will also be posted right here on this website!
How much do workshops cost?
- 3-hour weekend workshops cost $50
- 2-hour after school workshops cost $40
- February and April vacation workshops cost $400
- Week-long summer workshops cost $550
Do you offer financial aid?
- If you are unable to afford these offerings, the CEEO does offer a few limited financial aid discounts to those who qualify. Aid will be prioritized, but not guaranteed, for students who qualify for free/reduced lunch. You must upload a copy of your tax form or proof of free/reduced lunch in order to be considered. Financial is offered on a rolling basis, and you can apply here.
My student doesn’t fit the designated age range, but is interested in this workshop. Can they attend?
- For grade exception questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org